love?
Friday 9 March 2012 ❖ 20:11 ❖ 0 talks

This love is difficult but it's a real.
Love hurts wether it's right or wrong.


Now i'm pacing on the hall, chasing down the street. Flashback to the night when you said to me "Nothing's gonna change, not for me and you, not before i knew how much i had to lose". Come back, come back, come back to me like you would, you would if this was a movie. Stand in the rain outside till i came out.

Oh I'm scared to see the ending. Why are we pretending this is nothing? I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud. So many things that you wish I knew but the story of us might be ending soon. We're not speaking. I'm dying to know, is it killing you. Like it's killing me?

Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction, a feeling so extreme. I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep cause you're even in my dreams. And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along,his was out of my control. So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land. I'm just going with the flow.


OLDNEW

Adios Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

Replace this with ur short profile.





Put your shoutbox here.Max width is 300



Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: