Future?
Friday 27 April 2012 ❖ 04:01 ❖ 0 talks
What future really is? Okay now, let me confess things that appeared in my mind when i am thinking bout future. Future? Future isn't present or past. Understood? Haha. Future is "something that will happen in time to come". Just like what we're going to be, who will be our husband/wife to be, where we're going to make a vacation. Sometimes, future always start from a dream. Wuuuu, Daydream. Me a daydreamer actually. Lulz. Dreamer must put on a work. I mean, workhard to achieve something we want. Well, i want to be an engineer. Okay. Aaaaa no! A lecturer! Eh no! An air hostess. Aaa, tv host. Duhhh. No wayy. K, an engineer actually. So how can i determine my future?
As my "mentor" Sir Yeoh said : Love your studies like loving your partnerlife. Even we're hate them, we must love them truly because we've already be caught in a snare by them. Huuu~ eerie right?
Me so scared nyah. Me going to sit for an examination that called "SPM". Me kinda rilex. The truth is, m never read a book. Lazy bum. Yes i am. I've asked my cutie little teacher or my Bahasa teacher. "How to reduce laziness?" Then, she replied "Pray & recite Quran". "You can recite surah Yassin after solat maghrib, do it everyday" Ha! That is! Yeayy! I want to be an engineer and i must work harder and hardest. Subjects that i must focus most are "Civil Engineering" "Physics" "Chemistry" "Addmath" That's all. Eh one more!
Girls need to start looking for guys who have goals, ambitions, & an education, because 10yrs from now "Swag" isn't going to pay the bills
. Right? Choose the right one ;) Wink


OLDNEW

Adios Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

Replace this with ur short profile.





Put your shoutbox here.Max width is 300



Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: