I LOVE YOU AND I JUST DO
Friday 3 August 2012 ❖ 09:10 ❖ 0 talks
Hi Sayang. I am Yours. I mean your future wife. But now i am still your fiancee. Am i right? Actually, i am so bored. Sitting in front of your laptop at ummi's home. I don't know what to do, so i guess i just wanted to write this only for my dearest. My cellphone didn't beep because you're hanging up with your buddies. Karaoke yahh. Nevermind.
Eyes were made to see. Ears were made to hear. Mouth were made to speak. Hearts were made for love. And i was made to love you Nazeem
All i wanted to say is " I LOVE YOU ". Please love me back. That's all. I want to be woken up with a morning kiss everyday. I'll hug you everyday if i could. I want you to be by my side for the rest of my days. Truly, i won't give up on us, i won't give up on our relationship. I love when i am sleeping, then i got a message and it's a quotes from you to me, then i sleep again. Wuu, soooooo heaven. All i need is someone who can stay no matter how hard it is to be with me. I want you to look at me like i have something other girls don't. Baby please reember this day and date: Thursdays 02/08/2012. Yeah, i will always remember. I love youuuu. I love spending my night with you, hug you tightly. Watching tv, eating with you. Look into you eyes deeply. Look at your face when you're sleeping, woke you up, cuddle in bed. I like when you're smile, but i love it when i am the reason.
I'll wait. For sure, you're the type of boy i'd make a breakfast, lunch, dinner for. Baby, close your eyes and sleep in my arms. I hope you and me might end up together. Love, hanis.


OLD

Adios Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

Replace this with ur short profile.





Put your shoutbox here.Max width is 300



Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: